The model KSG4310 is FM/AM stereo signal generator that cover a frequency range of 10 kHz to 280 MHz. Incorporating FM stereo and AM stereo (Motorola C-QUAMTM system) modulators, model KSG4310 is also highly desirable for their compact and labor-saving design.
It also incorporates several features and improvements, such as electronic attenuators for improved reliability, a variable AF generator, and a memory scan function, all added while keeping costs at low levels. As a result, the KSG4310 has become the standard in signal generators while at the same time offering superior cost performance.
- Signal generator, FM stereo modulator, AM stereo(C-QUAM) modulator, and AF generator incorporated into a single unit
- High resolution of 10 Hz in a full bandwidth and 8-digit display
- Setting resolution of 0.1 dB
- Equipped with electronic attenuators
- Internal modulation frequency can be arbitrarily set between 50 Hz and 15 kHz at resolution of 50 Hz
- Memory capable of storing 100 different panel settings
- EXT I/O port to expand the range of applications available
- GPIB interface