The primary function of the ASX-16QAM is to provide a quality signal source for loading a component or system with signals for verification of overall electrical performance. The ASX-16QAM may be configured to supply from 1 to 150 true QAM signals. These signals may be demodulated and analyzed for BER, MER, and other distortions.
- Frequency Range: Agile over the band 90 to 860 MHz in 12.5 KHz steps
- Number of Channels 1 to 150
- Frequency Accuracy +/- 0.0001%.
- Amplitude: 48 dBmV minimum each channel with 100 channels. Each channel adjustable in 0.1 dB steps over 18 dB range
- Modulation: Multiple modulation combinations may be configured.Modulation Types: QPSK, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 QAM, and CW.
- Symbol Rate Maximum symbol rate 7.1 MS/S