The Model CG-40 generates a comb of closely spaced, coherent unmodulated carriers. Carriers may be 0 Phase (worst case) or Dispersed Phase (power addition). All functions controlled manually or through computer interface.
- Frequencies: Tunable over a range of 100 to 1000 MHz. Specials to 10 - 2500 MHz.
- Maximum Active Bandwidth: 2 MHz
- Carrier Spacing: 5 KHz (min.), 1 MHz (max.) in 5 KHz steps.
- Number of Carriers: 1 to 100. Limited by active bandwidth.
- Power Output: 0 dBm per channel, typical for 20 carriers.
- Spurious Content: Third-order distortions (typical) -70 dB.
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.003%