The R&S® SFE100 is a single-standard test transmitter with realtime coding for broadcast signals. R&S® SFE100 models are available for all common TV standards and a number of sound broadcasting standards.
The R&S® SFE100 is a compact and reliable instrument that can be equipped with a power amplifier unique in this class, making it particularly valuable in production test systems. Plus, it can be used as a simple and economical signal generator as well as for special applications as a second RF channel for the R&S® SFU.
Every R&S® SFE100 model can be equipped with the appropriate digital or analog baseband signal source with which test signals from Rohde & Schwarz libraries or customer-specific test signals can be replayed. The R&S® SFE100 thus combines two functions in one box, thereby significantly simplifying complex production test systems.
The R&S® SFE100 model with an arbitrary waveform generator enables you to generate modulation signals of any type and to replay customer-specific waveform files, irrespective of the available realtime coder models.
Occupying only one height unit, the R&S® SFE100 is extremely compact. Nevertheless, all functions can be selected locally on the instrument. Alternatively, the R&S® SFE100 can be remote-operated from a PC. In this case, operation is performed using the same convenient graphical user interface as for the R&S® SFE and R&S® SFU.
- Single-standard signal generator with realtime coding
- Models for all common digital and analog broadcasting standards
- Wide frequency range with very good signal quality
- Integrated power amplifier for high output levels
- Integrated transport stream player or audio/video generator
- Model with arbitrary waveform generator
- Convenient control elements and remote operation