The SM300 is a favourably priced signal generator for applications in the 9 kHz to 3 GHz frequency range. The instrument features a broad scope of functions, outstanding technical characteristics and compact design.
The analog modulation modes AM, FM and ϕM can be set on the SM300. The built-in I/Q modulator adds vector modulation capabilities to the ¸SM300. Digitally modulated signals can thus be generated, as required in mobile radio, for example.
The SM300 offers an immense range of applications – whether on the lab bench, in service or as a flexible measuring instrument in automatic production systems.
- Frequency range RF: 9 kHz to 3 GHz, LF: 20 Hz to 80 kHz
- Frequency resolution 0.1 Hz
- Modulation modes AM/FM/ϕM/pulse/IQ
- Level resolution 0.1 dB
- Level uncertainty <1 dB (for levels >–120 dBm)Level range –127 dBm to +13 dBm
- Frequency setting time <200 ms
- Single-sideband (SSB) phase noise <–95 dBc (1 Hz) (at f = 1 GHz, ∆f = 20 kHz)
- Internal modulation generator 20 Hz to 80 kHz