The Signal Forge 1000 combines a 1 GHz (2.6 GHz with frequency expansion module) frequency range with three dedicated outputs to deliver the capabilities a signal generator, a sweep generator and a function generator in a single, high-performance system.
The SF1000 provides an AC-coupled output, a Digital output and a Differential output, plus a wide range of waveform modulation features making it ideal for testing clock driven systems such as serial storage devices and integrated
circuits. And with its single-tone waveform and wide frequency range—starting at 1 Hz—the SF1000 is an accurate and stable signal source for testing audio systems, receivers and other radio frequency applications.
The SF1000E requires an external clock source.
- Frequency range of 1 Hz to 1 GHz
- AC-coupled, Differential and Digital outputs
- Sine wave
- Square wave
- Programmable TTL voltage levels: 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V
- Linear sweep
- FM, AM, Arbitrary modulation
- Digitally controlled FSK: unramped, ramped , triangle
- ASK, OOK, Shaped OOK
- 10 MHz Clock Input
- External controls
- Synthesized signal and TCXO provide outstanding precision and accuracy
- Auxiliary UART output
- Menu-driven Wave Manager software
- Small form factor (8.5”x5.6”x1.5”)