The TGR series are low cost, synthesised RF signal generators that incorporate the essential features required for most development, test and service work; namely high frequency accuracy and stability, wide dynamic range, low phase noise and leakage, and flexible modulation capabilities.
The TGR2050 covers from 150kHz up to 2GHz and incorporates AM, FM and Phase modulation (internal and external). The wide frequency range and comprehensive modulation capabilities make it suitable for most tasks within the 2GHz spectrum.
The TGR2050 generator can be operated using either numeric or rotary controls, and can be remotely controlled via either an RS-232 interface or GPIB interface, both of which are included as standard. Nine memories are provided for user set-ups. Wide modulation range and low distortion make the TGR2050 suitable for most modulated-signal test procedures.
- 150kHz to 2000MHz frequency range
- 10Hz setability, +/-1ppm frequency stability
- Locking to external frequency standard
- -127dBm to +7dBm amplitude, 0.1dB steps
- AM, FM and Phase modulation, internal or external
- 80 character back-lit LCD display
- Keyboard and rotary encoder control
- Full remote control through RS232 and GPIB