With the performance of a standard middle-class spectrum analyzer and a low cost, the R3131A Spectrum Analyzer can be used in a wide range for many applications.
The R3131A is basically designed with a panel size assuming rack-mount use.
The operation key layout is a simple, easy to use design which accommodates system use and personal use.
- Built-in high accuracy OBW, ACP, and Power measurement functions that can be applied to digital radio measurement
- Frequency stabilization
- Improved SPAN accuracy
- Improved level accuracy
- Improved ease of use through Auto TUNE function
- Total level accuracy guaranteed by Auto CAL function
- Standard interfaces: GPIB, RS232C, Centronics, and FD drive
- Large character display allows results to be seen
- Substantial EMC measurement function
- Improved system operation speed
- Operation key arrangement for ease of use
- Compact and light weight (12kg) with a space-saving design
- High performance realized within an economical platform