The Advantest R3265P is a quasi-microwave spectrum analyzer designed to meet the user needs and to ensure easy operation. The R3265P incorporates a time domain function so it can be used for both digital and analog mobile communications.
The R3265P unit performs especially well in measuring the spurious emission intensity of mobile communication equipment, the bandwidth of occupied frequencies and signal leakage from adjacent channels.
- Frequency range from 100 Hz to 8 GHz
- High signal purity of -110 dBc/Hz
- High input sensitivity of -145 dBm
- Includes a burst signal (TDMA and video signals) analysis function.
- Multi-Marker with up to eight points
- Extensive EMC measurement functions