The R3467/3477 signal analyzers are high-performance spectrum analyzers.With our proprietary RF technology, the signal analyzers achieve an average display noise level of –158 dBm*1 and third-order intermodulation distortion (TOI) of +26 dBm*2. The wide dynamic range that they can measure is unprecedented. Their noise correction function enables measurement of a wide dynamic range of –86 dBc (representative value), especially useful in measurement of the adjacent channel leakage ratio (ACLR) of 3GPP (W-CDMA).
In addition to RF measurement, the R3467/3477 has a broadband modulation analysis function (25 MHz bandwidth) as standard. By adding signal analysis options, each of which is dedicated to a different communication system, the R3467/3477 provide expanded functionality and can be used as a transmitter tester.
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 3.3 GHz
- Average Display Noise Level: –168dBm/Hz typ. (@1 GHz, preamplifier on) 1 dB compression point: >+6 dBm (200 MHz to 3.3 GHz, preamplifier off)
- Third-order intermodulation distortion (TOI): >+21 dBm (1 GHz to 2 GHz)
- Diverse options for modulation analysis available W-CDMA (HSDPA) cdma2000 (1xEV-DV)
- Resolution bandwidth: 1 Hz to 10 MHz (sequences 1, and 3)
- Sweep time: Zero span: 1 µs to 6000 s Span > 0 Hz: 2 ms to 2000 s