The U3641/3641N is a 3-GHz synthesized spectrum analyzer ideal for field use. With a lightweight, compact size and threeway power supply including battery operation, the U3641/3641N has been designed specifically for field installation and maintenance applications. In addition, with the inclusion of a synthesized local oscillator, the U3641/3641N allows highprecision and high-stability measurements with a minimum resolution bandwidth of 100 Hz.
A fast zero span sweep speed of 50 µs allows characterization of burst signal rising and falling edges and the measurement of power during on and off periods.
The U3641/3641N are portable analyzers which can be used for maintenance on various aspects of CATV and PHS/PDC.
- Ultra-compact and light weight Main unit: 6.9 kg or less With battery: 9 kg or less
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 3GHz
- Display dynamic range: 100 dB
- Three-way power supply with battery operation. (100/200 VAC, external DC, and battery pack)
- 1.5-hour operation is possible with the specialized battery
- TFT 6-inch color LCD and memory card
- High-stability measurement by means of synthesized operation
- 50-µs high-speed sweep function
- Diverse options and series including
- TV image/audio demodulation, tracking generator, high-stability reference
source, narrow RBW, channel input setting, controller, input impedance of 50 ohms (U3641) or 75 ohms (U3641N), CDMA Measurement
- Variety of measurement functions
- 20-dB gain preamplifier, 1-Hz resolution counter, occupied frequency bandwidth, adjacent-channel leakage power, and audio monitoring