Wireless LAN networks, cellular telephones, contactless smart cards, terrestrial digital broadcasts - all of them have become a part of our daily lives, and all of them use high-frequency wireless technology. Diversifying applications and expanding demand for communications devices have exacerbated competition in the market, placing manufacturers under pressure to reduce manufacturing costs. Makers of test and measurement equipment can support increased cost-efficiency by offering faster performance evaluations, thus reducing cost of test and equipment costs. Additionally, demand from device manufacturers has driven a trend for measuring instruments to grow smaller and lighter, so that they may be transported outside the factory, to any location where maintenance and testing work needs to be done.
The U3741 is a 3GHz portable spectrum analyzer that precisely meets to these demands.
- Upgraded Measuring Speed using high-speed processing (twice as fast in comparison with our conventional models)
- Compact design, lightest (in this class)
- Lowest cost Spectrum Analyzer with basic functionality in this class
- RMS detection supports high-speed, high-stability power measurement
- Emission Mask, OBW/ACP, and other limit test functions
- USB Interface for saving/recalling configuration files and measurement data