The NEW 3280 Series has been designed to achieve the best performance whilst keeping the cost to an affordable level. Ideally suited to design and production applications the 3280 Series uses a Windows XPTM operating system and a large color TFT LCD, making the 3280 very easy to operate with exceptional connectivity.
RF and microwave performance that employs the very latest digital signal processing technology enables superb level accuracy and a wide choice of resolution bandwidths.
The combination of a DANL of <-150 dBm/Hz and a 1 dB compression point of -5 dBm at 26.5 GHz provides for a large signal measurement range over a wide range of frequencies.
The internal hard drive provides internal data storage and retrieval while external data storage is accomplished by use of either the builtin CD ROM drive or via the USB interface.
In addition to the standard demodulation feature of AM and FM the 3280 Series also supports digital modulation standards through the use of an internal option module with appropriate software suites. A streaming LVDS (digital IQ) output is available for the digital demodulator as an additional option.
The evaluation of many of the common measurements can be simplified by the use of built-in measurement functions. These include: channel power, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, spectrum emission mask, TOI measurement, harmonic distortion, X dB down and phase noise measurement.
- 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz Frequency Range
- High Level Accuracy ±0.15 dB up to 3 GHz
- Digital IF offers resolution bandwidths from 5 MHz to 1 Hz
- Low DANL of <-150 dBm/Hz
- +18 dBm Third Order Intermodulation performance
- Excellent LO phase noise <-115 dBc/Hz, 1 GHz/10 kHz offset
- Digital demodulation option with 36 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Large TFT, 10.4" color display
- Marker readout via up to 9 selectable markers
- Large 10.4 inch Color Display
- Windows XP™ operating system
- Comprehensive data interfaces - CD ROM, USB, LAN
- Optional 3 GHz Tracking Generator