The 3580A is 5 Hz to 50kHz low frequency, high performance spectrum analyzer. The 3580A 1Hz bandwidth allows the user to examine noise and extraneous signal content close in to a signal of interest.
The 3580A features an adaptive sweep which allows the user to set a threshold above which only the spectra of interest are observed.
Digital storage is another important feature of the 3580A which enhances the display for slowly swept low frequency signals.
- Frequency range: 5Hz to 50kHz
- Resolution: 1Hz
- Amplitude range: (linear) 20 V-100 nV full scale; (log) +30 dBm or dB V and -150 dBm or dB V
- Dynamic range: 80 dB
- Sweep scan width: 50Hz to 50kHz
- Log sweep: 20Hz to 43kHz ± 20% after 3 sweeps
- Sweep times: 0.1 sec to 2000 sec
- Output range: 0 to 1 V RMS into 600 ohms
- Frequency response: ± 3%, 5Hz to 50kHz
- Adaptive sweep for increased scan speed