The Agilent 71210P Spectrum Analyzer adds the flexibility and convenience of a PC interface to Agilent modular measurement system (MMS) spectrum analyzer family. This factory-configured spectrum analyzer system combines superb RF and microwave performance, a Pentium® -powered PC display, and the benefits of modularity for the ATE system applications of today.
- High-performance automated spectrum analyzers
- Wide frequency coverage 100 Hz to 22 GHz
- With external mixers 75 GHz with HP 11974 preselected mixers; 110 GHz with HP 11970 harmonic mixers; 325 GHz with other mixers
- All MMS measurements personality available on 3.5-inch discs
- Friendly user interface
- Multitasking for data analysis, report generation, and automatic measurement
- Output to any Windows® supported peripheral