The Agilent 8560EL Portable Spectrum Analyzer offers excellent performance for RF design, manufacturing, and service applications.
- It has a frequency range of 30Hz to 2.9GHz. It features synthesized tuning for drift-free, accurate measurements.
- Sensitivity is -145 dBm with noise sidebands typically less than -115 dBc/Hz at a 10kHz offset from 1GHz, more than 100 dB of spurious-free third-order dynamic range, and a TOI of up to +15 dBm.
- Digital resolution bandwidths range from 1 to 100Hz, and analog filters cover the resolution bandwidth range from 300Hz to 2MHz.
- It fully meets MIL-T-28800 specifications for ruggedness.
- Option 002: Built-in tracking generator 300 kHz to 2.9 GHz frequency range