Discontinued product. Support information only.
The Agilent 8561EC portable, color display RF spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. This analyzer combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a package built to withstand environmental conditions. It offers a complete solution for adjacent-channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation, and the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage.
Time-gated signal analysis allows you to easily measure time-varying signals such as pulsed RF, time-division multiple access, interleaved, and burst-modulated. For millimeter applications that do not require full microwave coverage, the 8561EC with the Agilent 11970 series harmonic mixers or Agilent 11974 series preselected mixers is a lower-cost solution.
- Outstanding performance for sensitivity, phase noise, the 2nd and 3rd order dynamic range, and the voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR)
- Color display
- Continuous 30 Hz to 6.5 GHz sweep
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-PRF-28800, class 3 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements
- Easily transfer screen image or trace data to PC with E4444A BenchLink software