The Agilent 8568A is a high performance analyzer for bench or HP-IB systems use that operates over the 100 Hz to 1500 MHz frequency range.
The 8568A has a sophisticated phase lock system combines "synthesizer like" tuning and frequency accuracy with superior local oscillator spectral purity to make narrow resolution bandwidths practical at RF frequencies.
The 8568A is designed around its own internal bus and controlled by a microcomputer to yield significant improvements in RF measurement performance
- 10 Hz resolution bandwidth and excellent frequency stability
- -135 to +30 amplitude range (dbm)
- Residual FM: <1 Hz, frequency span 100 Hz to 1.5 GHz + zero span
- 16K bytes of RAM for custom user defined measurement routines
- Custom measurement programs can be created, either on an external controller or using the front-panel controls of the spectrum analyzer, and then stored in the non-volatile memory of the instrument