Certified premium used at BRL Test
The ESA-L Basic Analyzers provide basic general-purpose spectrum analysis for bench-top, manufacturing or service environments with the speed and accuracy you need. Selecting the Basic Analyzers results in the best value, fastest delivery, and most favorable price.
- 1.1 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- 100 Hz to 5 MHz RBW, 100 Hz to 300 Hz optional
- +7.5 dBm TOI
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Rugged design, weather resistant, snap on battery pack
- Fastest sweep time for its class (4 ms minimum)
- Multiformat RF power measurement suite
- Large, high-resolution, color display
- Programming code compatibility to 8590 series spectrum analyzers
- Free IntuiLink PC software for screen and data transfer to Microsoft® Office
- BenchLink spectrum analyzer PC connectivity software
- Remotely view and control ESA over the Internet
- SCPI programming and IVI COM driver support
Agilent E4403B spectrum analyzer sales and repairs at BRL Test. Low prices on premium quality used E4403B's. Freshly calibrated, certified and guaranteed to work accurately right out of the box - no worries. Purchase easy knowing that your full warranty is backed up by our in house repair engineering department . Our military trained techs repair E4403B's at our world class lab. We absolutely know Agilent spectrum analyzers. Ships worldwide from Orlando, FL Florida.