Certified premium used at BRL Test
The ESA-E Standard Analyzer is an ideal mid-performance spectrum analyzer for general-purpose RF and microwave measurements. The E4407B is a 26.5 GHz spectrum analyzer that is built to last, acurrate and easy to use. ESA- E Series E4407B signal analyzer for speed, flexibility, Lan / USB GPIB, signal analysis with 89600 VSA software and affordability.
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- +16 dBm TOI
- -167 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- 1 Hz narrow resolution bandwidth (optional)
- 1 ms sweep time (50 ns 0 span)
- Variable sweep (trace points) from 2 to 8192
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Fast delivery and favorably priced
Satisfaction guaranteed. Warranty. Backed by BRL Test's World Class Repair Lab.