The MS2681A/MS2683A spectrum analyzers are ideal for analyzing next-generation radio communication systems and devices. They deliver optimum performance over a wide dynamic range (156 dB, typical value) with the wide resolution bandwidth (20 MHz) and high-speed sweep (refresh rate of 20 times/sec) required for evaluating next-generation technologies. They can be used not only as spectrum analyzers but also to perform various measurements easily and quickly by installing measurement software.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 3.0 GHz (MS2681A) and 9 kHz to 7.8 GHz (MS2683A)
- Wide resolution bandwidth up to 20 MHz
- Data transmission speed approximately 10 times faster (GPIB transmission speed: 120 KBytes/s)
- Optional measurement software (sold separately) for high-speed modulation analysis (1.5 sec. with W-CDMA, 0.5 sec. with IEEE 802.11a)
- Optional narrow resolution bandwidth from 1 Hz
- Low average noise level (-146 dBm/Hz, 1 MHz to 3.2 GHz)
- High-speed sweep (20 times/s)