The MS2723B handheld spectrum analyzer is designed to conduct highly accurate analysis on the new wave of wireless LAN and cellular signals, including 802.11a, 3G, ultra-wideband, and wireless medical patient monitoring systems, dynamic range of 101 dB is the best in its class. The next generation of the Anritsu best selling Spectrum Master, the MS2723B is a small and easy to use portable spectrum analyzer with unprecedented measurement capability for applications up to 13 GHz. Weighing in at less than 8 pounds, it is equally at home on the engineering bench and in the field. It is ideally suited for measuring up to the fifth harmonic of 3G cellular phone base stations.
The B series family includes the MS2721B with performance from 9 kHz to 7.1 GHz and the MS2724B with performance from 9 kHz to 20 GHz.
An option adds spectrogram, signal strength and RSSI. There is an option to add a user definable channel scanner option that is excellent for interference mitigation work in complicated RF environments. Options to measure WCDMA signals are available.
Quasi-peak detection is included along with CISPR resolution bandwidths.
- Handheld, battery-operated design
- Large daylight viewable transflective color display
- Built in pre-amplifier (standard) up to 4 GHz
- Lightweight at only 7.5 pounds (typical)
- Best in class Displayed Average Noise Level < -159 dBm typical in a 1 Hz resolution bandwidth at 1 GHz
- Quick Zoom-in, Zoom-out display in 1-2-5 sequence
- RBWs: 1 Hz to 3 MHz in 1-3 sequence
- VBWs: 1 Hz to 3 MHz in 1-3 sequence
- Automatic or manual input attenuator control
- Dedicated smart measurements
- Trace Averaging
- Normal, Max hold, Min hold, user settable averaging (more than 65,000 traces can be averaged!)
- Reference Level Offset
- Three traces
- Multilingual User Interface (English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Italian)
- Capability to create two custom languages using Master Software Tools and download the languages into the MS2723B
- Store over 1000 test set-ups internally
- Save over 1000 measurement traces internally
- Save directly to compact flash memory
- Alphanumeric labeling of saved measurements
- Automatic time and date stamp of saved data
- Rechargeable/field-replaceable Li-Ion battery
- 6 Markers plus 6 delta markers or choose one marker with 6 delta markers
- Multi-segmented upper and lower limit lines
- 50-ohm Interface standard (75-ohm interface capability - instrument internally corrects for adapter loss)
- RJ45 Ethernet 10/100 Base T and USB 2.0 Interfaces
- AM, FM and SSB demodulation with built-in speaker and headset jack