The Anritsu S412D LMR Master is the latest addition to the successful Cell Master Cable, Antenna, and Base Station analyzer. It builds upon Anritsu expertise in developing accurate, portable, rugged, and easy-to-use field instrument aimed at simplifying life for field users.
The LMR Master is the ideal instrument for Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Public Safety System technicians and engineers testing the RF performance of P25 and iDEN radios in the VHF/UHF, 400 MHz, 700 MHz, and 800 MHz bands.
The S412D can be configured to be equipped with a cable & antenna analyzer, spectrum analyzer, interference analyzer, channel scanner, Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI), AM/FM demodulation, RF power meter, GPS receiver, and P25 Tx Signal Analyzer P25 RF measurements, P25 Talk-Out Coverage Measurements, and iDEN Signal Analyzer.
The high performance 25 MHz to 1600 MHz cable & antenna analyzer can be used to sweep cables and antenna systems. Frequency Domain Reflectrometry (FDR) based Return Loss and VSWR measurements are used to characterize antenna systems. The Distance-To-Fault (DTF) measurement can easily spot poor connections, contamination, damaged cables, and water penetration.
The fast sweep speed results in significant time savings for the technicians. FlexCal broadband calibration allows troubleshooting cable and antenna systems without multiple calibrations and calibration setups. Patented RF interference rejection enables accurate, repeatable measurements in the presence of high RF activity.
The S412D combines the high performance cable & antenna analyzer with a fully functional spectrum analyzer. The excellent DANL of -135 dBm makes this instrument ideal for finding low level signals which can interfere with LMR systems. TheÜintegrated spectrum analysis capability provides the ultimate in measurement flexibility for field environments and applications requiring mobility. With the S412D you can locate, identify, record and solve communication systems problems quickly and easily, and with incredible accuracy making it a perfect solution for conducting field measurements in the 100 kHz to 1.6 GHz frequency range.
The excellent dynamic range can be utilized in the transmission measurement option and be used to view and adjust the RF performance of critical RF devices including filters, duplexers, transmitter combiners, receiver multi-couplers and tower top amplifiers.
The High Accuracy Power Meter provides true RMS measurements from 50 MHz to 6 GHz. It is the ideal solution for making accurate measurements of both CW and modulated signals. Channelized power measurements can be made with the Internal Power meter and the Channel Scanner option provides users with a convenient way to scan up to 20 channels.
The S412D LMR Master Cable, Antenna, Spectrum, Interference, and P25 / iDEN Modulation Analyzer includes data analysis software, soft carrying case, rechargeable/field-replaceable battery, AC/DC power supply, 12V automobile cigarette lighter adapter and users guide.
- Handheld, battery-operated design
- Weighs less than 5 lbs. (including battery)
- Built-in worldwide signal standards and frequency channels
- TFT color daylight viewable color display
- Superior Immunity to RF interference
- Excellent Noise floor
- Locate long range problems with 517 data points
- Variety of Power Measurement solutions for CW, modulated, channelized, and broadband measurements
- Built-in and editable Signal Standard and Cable Standard lists
- Multilingual User Interface; English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German
- Intuitive and easy to use with On-Screen Test Set-Ups
- Saves 15 to 40 Measurement Test Set-Ups
- Saves up to 300 Measurement Traces including Talk-Out Coverage measurements
- Alphanumeric Labeling of Saved Measurements
- Automatic Time and Date Stamp of Saved Data
- Rechargeable, Field Replaceable Battery
- Distance Measurement in Feet and Meters
- Information Screens Provide Cable Attenuation and Velocity of Propagation values
- 6 Markers, Limit Lines, and Segmented Limit Lines
- RS232 Interface