A great tool for professionals in the telecommunication communications industry. It is a value packed service tool for signals up to 1.05GHz. The 2630 is suitable for precompliance testing during development prior to third party testing.
An optional near field sniffer probe set (PR 261) can be used to locate cable and PC board emission "hot spots" and evaluate EMC problems at the breadboard and prototype level. The spectrum analyzer/sniffer probe combination is an excellent solution for RF leakage/radiation investigation, CATV/MATV system troubleshooting, cellular telephone/pocket pager test and EMI diagnostics.
- 150kHz to 1.05GHz (1050MHz)
- Dynamic Range 80dB (113dB with attenuation)
- AM & FM demodulator included
- 20 and 400 kHz resolution bandwidth
- 150kHz/hour stability
- Built-in tracking generator