The Model 2810 Vector Signal Analyzer (VSA) from Keithley Instruments allows manufacturers of mobile phones, mobile radios, cordless phones, wireless sensors, and other industrial/medical telemetry products to reduce their test times, capital equipment costs, and test system development time significantly over current technology. This cost-effective instrument makes it possible for university-level training programs to afford installing sophisticated signal analysis instrumentation in both student labs and research labs, so users can make measurements quickly, without requiring an extended learning curve before they can operate the instrument.
The Model 2810 complements the capabilities of the new Keithley Model 2910.
- Compact half-rack size that fits neatly next to the Model 2910 RF Vector Signal Generator in a test rack
- Similar look and feel to the Model 2910 RF Vector Signal Generator
- Intuitive LCD graphical user interface for high ease of use
- Front panel touch-screen or USB mouse operation
- Same software-defined radio architecture as the Model 2910 RF Vector Signal Generator
- Highest speed digital signal processing chip on the market for fast analysis
- Frequency range: 400MHz - 2.5GHz (same as the Model 2910 RF Vector Signal Generator)
- Measurement bandwidth in excess of 20MHz to acquire the new wideband technology signals
- Multiple interfaces: GPIB, USB, and LAN with LXI-C compatibility
- Options for built-in mobile phone signal analysis: GSM/EDGE signal analysis, Reverse link cdmaOne/cdma2000 signal analysis, Uplink WCDMA signal analysis
- Three-year warranty is standard
- High power measurement accuracy for higher yields