The Rohde & Schwarz FSH6 is the ideal spectrum analyzer for rapid, high-precision, cost-effective signal investigations. It provides a large number of measurement functions and so can handle anything from the installation or maintenance of a mobile radio base station up to on-site fault location in RF cables as well as development and service ¨an extensive range of applications. Due to its excellent characteristics, the FSH is used on board the International Space Station (ISS) for distance-to-fault measurements on RF antenna cables.The tracking generator extends the R&S FSH6 range of applications to cover distance-to-fault (DTF) measurements on cables, scalar and vector network analysis and 1-port cable loss measurement.
- Internal preamplifier with frequency range from 100 kHz to 6 GHz
- Displayed average noise level typ. -135 dBm (RBW 100 Hz)
- 0.5 dB typ. level accuracy up to 6 GHz
- Resolution bandwidths 100 Hz to 1 MHz, 1 and 3 steps
- Wide range of detectors: sample, max/min peak , auto peak, RMS
- Tracking Generator from 5 MHz to 6 GHz
- 90 dB typ. dynamic range for vector transmission measurement