The R&S®FSL spectrum analyzer is an extremely lightweight and compact instrument that is ideal for a large number of applications in development, service and production. Despite its compact size, it offers a wealth of functions more typical of high-end spectrum analyzers, thus ensuring an excellent price/performance ratio.
The R&S®FSL is the only instrument in its class that features a tracking generator up to 6 GHz and a bandwidth of 20/28 MHz. Featuring an I/Q demodulation bandwidth of 20/28 MHz, the R&S®FSL is ideal for measuring both spectral and modulation parameters of broadband applications such as WLAN and WiMAX.
Additionally, applications in the microwave range can be supported with the R&S®FSL18, which operates at frequencies up to 18 GHz. Examples include the installation and maintenance of radar systems and microwave links, the production of microwave components, or satellite surveillance.
The graphical user interface reveals the similarity of the R&S®FSL to the R&S®FSU and the R&S®FSP at a glance. Its compact size and low weight, plus its optional battery pack, make the R&S®FSL ideal for mobile use.
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 3/6/18 GHz
- Tracking generator for 3 GHz and 6 GHz models
- Wide I/Q demodulation bandwidth of 20/28 MHz
- Low measurement uncertainty <0.5 dB
- Portable for field applications
- Compact and lightweight at only 7 kg
- Optional battery operation
- Full scope of spectrum analysis functions