The 2782 has a frequency range of 100 Hz to 33GHz and a 100 dB display dynamic range. It features 100Hz to 33GHz coaxial frequency range and wide bandwidth preselection for more measurement productivity.
- External waveguide support to 325GHz with frequency calibration to 1.2THz,
- Mixed input decoupling
- Exclusive bandwidth mode
- Built-in automation
- Macro downloading
- Soft key Menu
- Resolution bandwidths from 3Hz to 10MHz in a 1, 3, 10 sequency and mixer input level decoupling from RF attenuator by up to 30 dB
- Sweep Time 2 us - 200 s
- Resolution Bandwidth 3 Hz - 10 MHz
- Bandwidth Steps 1/3/10
- Displayed Average Noise -107 dBm -78 dBm
- Maximum Dynamic Range 100 dB
- Trigger Source Internal
- Trigger Modes Freerun,TTL
Support limited to Calibration after December, 2002.