The Tektronix 492 Portable Spectrum Analyzer is a high performance, rugged, microprocessor aided instrument of compact size and offers automatic modes. Three-knob operation provides use as simple as 1, 2, 3 through microprocessor coupled functions such as resolution bandwidth, video bandwidth, sweep time, frequency span, RF attenuation, and reference level.
- This portable spectrum analyzer covers from 50kHz to 21GHz (to 220GHz with optional waveguide mixers, sold separately).
- Offers fully calibrated amplitude and frequency along with CRT readout of all important parameters for operator convenience and quick setups.
- Amplitude comparison in 0.25 dB steps.
- Dynamic range of 80 dB.
- The instrument has a resolution bandwidth of 1MHz to 1kHz in decade steps, plus an autoposition.
- Resolution is within 20% of selected bandwidth.