The RSA3000B Series captures a continuous time record of changing RF events and enable time-correlated analysis in the frequency, time and modulation domains with a single acquisition.
The RSA3300Bs make it easy for you to discover design issues that other signal analyzers miss. The revolutionary DPX spectrum display offers an intuitive live color view of signal transients changing over time in the frequency domain, giving you immediate confidence in the stability of your design or instantly displaying a fault when it occurs. This live display of transients is impossible with other signal analyzers. Once a problem is discovered with DPX, the RSA3300B Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers (RTSA) can be set to trigger on the event in the frequency domain, capture a continuous time record of changing RF events and perform time-correlated analysis in all domains. You get the functionality of a high-performance vector signal analyzer, a spectrum analyzer and the unique discover-trigger-capture-analyze capability of a Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer – all in a single package.
- DPX™ Spectrum Processing Provides an Intuitive Understanding of Time-varying RF Signals with Color Graded Displays Based on Frequency of Occurrence
- Revolutionary DPX Displays Transients with >48,000 Spectrum Measurements per Second
- Tektronix Exclusive Frequency Mask Trigger (FMT) Offers Easy Event-based Capture of Transient RF Signals by Triggering on Any Change in the Frequency Domain
- DC to 8 GHz Frequency Range
- All Signals in Spans Up to 15 MHz are Captured into Memory
- Up to 2.56 s Acquisition Length at 15 MHz Bandwidth Provides Complete Analysis Over Time Without Making Multiple Acquisitions
- Fully Pre-selected and Image-free at all Times for Full Dynamic Range at any Capture Bandwidth
- Interfaces with TekConnect® Probes for RF Probing
- Differential IQ Input Available
- Extensive Time-correlated Multidomain Displays Connect Problems in Time, Frequency, Phase and Amplitude for Quicker Understanding of Cause and Effect when Troubleshooting
- Power Measurements and Signal Statistics Help You Characterize Components and Systems: ACLR, Power vs. Time, CCDF, PDF
- Pulse Measurements Including Pulse Width, Duty Cycle and Pulse-to-Pulse Phase
- Offline Analysis Available with RSAVu Software