The PSA-T series spectrum analyzers represent an entirely new type of instrument.
They utilize the power of a handheld computer to provide a level of performance that was previously impossible for an instrument of this small size and low cost.
The PSA1301T and PSA2701T offer every engineer the opportunity to own a spectrum analyzer regardless of their particular speciality.
- 150kHz to 1300MHz frequency range (PSA1301T), 1MHz to 2700MHz frequency range (PSA2701T)
- Resolution bandwidths of 280kHz or 15kHz (PSA1301T), 1MHz, 280kHz or 15kHz (PSA2701T)
- Fully adjustable centre frequency and span in 1kHz steps
- Choice or centre plus span or start plus stop setting
- Zero span mode with AM and FM audio demodulation
- Sweep modes of normal, single, peak hold and average
- Simultaneous display of live and reference traces
- Twin markers with readout of absolute & difference values
- Smart marker movement with selectable peak tracking
- Display of limit lines with limit line editor
- Unlimited storage for waveforms, set-ups and screens
- Data transfer to PC for analysis, documentation & printing
- More than 4 hours continuous operation from a charge
- Smaller and lighter than any other spectrum analyzer
- Handheld computer based facilities including word processing, spreadsheets, appointments, picture, and video viewing, MP3, plus Web and Email via Bluetooth and WiFi
- Vast range of third party programs available including many for engineering, science and mathematics