The 69000A/68000B Synthesized CW Generators feature 10 MHz to 65 GHz frequency coverage. CW or steo sweep,low SSB phase noise and spurious signals, output levels to + 17 dBm, and optional 0.1 Hz resolution combine to make these sources ideal for local oscillator replacement applications.
The 69200A/ 68200B Synthesized Signal Generators provide AM and FM via external modulating signals or internal arbitrary waveform generator.The internal generators offer 7 modulating waveforms,including Gaussian noise, as well as user-defined arbitrary waveforms.Pulse modulation parameters can be set externally or by internal pulse generator.
The 69300A / 68300B Synthesized sweep/signal generators provide all capabilities of our CW generators, sweep generators and signal generators in a single package
- 120 models for perfect fut to any application
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise; - 100 dBc at 10 KHz offset from 10 GHz
- 0.01 to 65 GHz frequency coverage in a single coaxial output
- Waveguide extensions to 110 GHz
- +17 dBm maximum power, -125 dBm min. power
- Internal AM,FM, phase and pulse modulation
- User down-loaded complex modulation