The solid-state 1801B Sweep/Signal Generator provides features that are ideally suited for use with CATV equipment.
- 1 to 500 MHz, 450 to 950 MHz dual bands
- Ultra-flat (±0.35 dB, 1 to 950 MHz) 75 Ω system is calibrated from +57 to -33 dBmV
- 200 kHz to 500 MHz sweep widths
- Output continuously adjustable in 10 dB steps plus a 20 dB PIN diode attenuator calibrated in 1 dB increments
- Sweep modes: recurring, single sweep, external trigger, manual and line lock
- Provisions for up to 6 crystal controlled, plug-in birdy bypass markers, plus rear panel external marker input