Using the latest SiGe (silicon-germanium) technology, the DC140 and DC135 digitizers provide the highest genuine dual-channel data acquisition performance of
any single-slot PXI 3U module. They can be plugged directly into any PXI or CompactPCI crate.
Top of the line is the DC140, which offers a sampling rate of 1 GS/s on each channel, wide 1 GHz bandwidth and long 128 kpoint/channel acquisition memory (optional 8 Mpoints) and up to 2 GS/s and 256 kpoints of acquisition memory (optional 16 Mpoints) in single-channel mode. As a cost effective solution, the DC135 uses the same SiGe technology and overall architecture as the DC140.
It has dual-channel sampling rates of up to 500 MS/s (1 GS/s in single-channel mode), 500 MHz bandwidth and 64 kpoints/channel of memory (optional 2 Mpoints).
The DC140 and DC135 digitizers’ ultrafast sampling rates and bandwidths combine to allow the accurate capture of signals up to 1 GHz and 500 MHz,
respectively. Moreover, the cards’ long acquisition memories (up to 16 Mpoints) enable them to record complex signals over long periods of time.
The digitizers are designed to perform outstanding cross-channel timing measurements (I/Q, jitter, phase, propagation delay, etc.) thanks to the combination of synchronously sampling ADCs, well matched front-end electronics and a precision time base (±2 ppm). The cards’ time base circuit clocks the ADCs
of each channel at the same time. The independent SiGe front-end circuitry ensures that timing skew (between channels) is kept to a ± 100 ps typical.
- Synchronous dual-channel mode with independent gain and offset on each
- Interleaved single-channel mode, on either input, software selectable
- Up to 1 GHz analog bandwidth in all FS ranges
- Up to 2 GS/s sampling rate in single channel mode
- Fully-featured 50 Ω mezzanine front-end design with internal calibration and input protection
- Up to 16 Mpoints of acquisition memory
- 3U single-slot high-speed digitizer with exceptionally low power consumption characteristics
- Compliant to both the PXI and CompactPCI standards
- Auto-install software with application code examples for C/C++, Visual Basic, MATLAB, National Instruments LabVIEW and LabWindows/CVI