The TR122 Transient Recorder is a high performance two channel transient waveform digitizing instrument in a single slot 3U Compact PCI module, capable of digitizing to 12 bits at rates up to 200 MS/s on each channel independently. Each channel includes an independent analog front end and analog-to-digital converter, providing superior interchannel isolation and full bandwidth availability on all channels. The TR122 and included software provide a turn key transient measurement solution, while included software source code and drivers provide powerful system level integration options.
- Single slot 3U CPCI Transient Recorder
- 200 MS/s on two independent 12-bit analog channels
- 0.5V to 250V bipolar full scale ranges
- 2MS memory per channel
- Familiar turnkey software provided
- Open source software environment for development