The E1433B 8-Channel 196 kSa/s Digitizer plus DSP is a C-size VXI module. “196 kSa/s” refers to the maximum sample rate of 196,608 samples per second per channel.
The E1433B may contain either one or two four-channel input assemblies so that the module may have a total of up to eight inputs. This module integrates transducer signal conditioning, anti-alias protection, digitization and high speed measurement computation in a single-slot VXI card.
Onboard digital signal processing and 32 Mbytes of RAM maximizes total system performance and flexibility.
- Number of Channels 8 ch
- Minimum Bandwidth 0.4 Hz
- Maximum Bandwidth 88 kHz
- Resolution 16 bits
- Maximum Input Voltage 42 V
- Measurement Accuracy 0.5 %
- Common mode Rejection Ratio 70 dB
- Flatness: <88khz +/- 2% For>100mv Range
- Cross-Ch Amplitude Match:29khz:+/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk : <-80dbfs