The Agilent E1438C (E1438D) is ideal for signal acquisition and analysis, high resolution ATE and radar testing applications. This single-channel 100 MSa/s digitizer combines exceptional spurious-free dynamic range with alias-protected signal conditioning, center-frequency tunable digital filtering, and a large signal capture memory.
The only difference between the C and D versions is the E1438D includes a 2.5 Gbit/sec optical front panel data port and support for the VXI local bus. The E1348C (E1438D) is a single-slot C-size VXI module.
- 0–40 MHz input bandwidth
- –90 dBfs spurious-free dynamic range
- Anti-alias filter and signal conditioning
- Digital decimation filters with tunable center frequency
- 144 MB RAM FIFO memory (expandable to 1.2 GB)
- 2.5 Gigabit/second FPDP (E1438D)
- VXIbus outputs
- VXI local bus (E1438D only)
- Local bus (E1438D only)
- Optical front panel data port (E1438D only)
- Multi-channel compatible
- VXI plug&play compatible
- Single-slot, C-size module