The E1564A digitizer is a C-size, 1-slot, registerbased VXI module. It is ideal for measurements in electromechanical design characterization, particularly
in environments with high levels of electrical noise. Engineers and technicians in product development and engineering research test groups can fully characterize
electronic and mechanical transient waveforms with this highly accurate digitizer.
Each channel of the E1564A digitizer has its own analog electronics, including four (4) selectable input filters, 800 kSa/s 14 bit A/D converters, and independent
The E1564A is configured for PC SIMM memory, scaleable from 4 Mbyte to 64 Mbytes. The large memory can easily capture transients and act as a FIFO to allow continuous digitizing while unloading data with block mode transfers.
- 800 kSa/s sample rate with 14 bit resolution
- l Input ranges up to 256 V, channel isolation 256 V
- l Common mode rejection 113 dB
- l Time or event triggering, calibration source
- l 4 selectable input filters/ch - 1.5 kHz, 6 kHz, 25 kHz, 100 kHz