CompuScope 12100 samples analog signals at speeds up to 100 MS/s with 12 bit resolution and stores the data in on-board memory.
CompuScope 12100 uses two monolithic sub-ranging A/D converters, each running at 50 MS/s, to provide a dual-channel simultaneous real-time sampling rate of 50 MS/s.
In the single-channel mode the two ADCs are clocked in a "ping-pong" mode to achieve up to 100 MS/s sampling. An on-board crystal-controlled timing circuit ensures timebase accuracy and long-term thermal stability.
- 12 Bit Resolution
- 100 MS/s Sampling Single Channel
- 50 MS/s Sampling Dual Channel
- Up to 1 GigaSample On-Board Acquisition Memory
- PCI Bus Card with Bus Mastering Capability
- Fast Data Transfer Rate to System RAM
- 50 MHz Bandwidth
- 60 dB SNR
- Up to 8 Cards in a Master/Slave System for up to 16 Simultaneous channels
- Software Development Kits for C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW under Windows 98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP