A CompuScope 1220 card for PCI bus can simultaneously sample two analog signals at speeds up to 20 MS/s with 12 bit resolution and store the data in the on-board memory.
CompuScope 1220 uses state-of-the-art data conversion technology to provide dual-channel simultaneous sampling rate of 20 MS/s with 12 bit resolution. Each channel has its own ADC chip, eliminating the need for multiplexing the inputs which invariably results in increased noise and lower performance.
- 12 Bit Resolution
- 20 MS/s Sampling Dual Channel
- Up to 1 GigaSample On-Board Acquisition Memory
- Single-Ended Inputs
- Enhanced external clocking capability for better system synchronization at low sampling rates
- Multi-card systems of up to 16 simultaneous channels at 20 MS/s
- PCI Bus Card with Bus Mastering Capability
- Fast Data Transfer Rate to System RAM
- Software Development Kits for C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW under Windows 98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP