The CompuScope 12400 PCI bus digitizer features 12-bit vertical resolution, 400 MS/s sampling, and high 200 MHz bandwidth.
The fast sampling rate enables the capture of high-speed signals with ultra-high timing precision. The high resolution allows the capture of signals with very high dynamic range. Now available with up to 4 GB of on-board memory.
- 200 MS/s sampling on 2 synchronous channels or 400 MS/s on one channel
- 12 bits nominal resolution
- 200 MHz bandwidth
- Full-size, single-slot PCI card
- Up to 4 Gigabytes of on-board acquisition memory
- Full-featured, software-controlled front-end
- 32 bits, 66 MHz PCI standard for 200 MB/s transfer to PC memory
- Compatible with GageScope software; software development kits