CompuScope 14100 can sample analog signals at speeds up to 100 MS/s with 14 bit resolution and store the data in the on-board memory.
CompuScope 14100 uses two monolithic sub-ranging A/D converters, each running at 50 MS/s, to provide a dual-channel simultaneous real-time sampling rate of 50 MS/s.
In the single-channel mode the two ADCs are clocked in a "ping-pong" mode to achieve up to 100 MS/s sampling. An on-board crystal-controlled timing circuit ensures timebase accuracy and long-term thermal stability.
- 14 Bit Resolution
- 100 MS/s Sampling Single Channel
- 50 MS/s Simultaneous Sampling on 2 Channels
- Up to 1 GigaSample On Board Acquisition Memory
- Up to 100 MHz Bandwidth
- 70 dB Dynamic Range (SFDR)
- 63 dB Signal to Noise Ratio
- Up to 8 Cards in a Master/Slave System for up to 16 Simultaneous channels
- Bus Mastering and Scatter-Gather
- Software Development Kits for C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW under Windows 98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP
- Applications Include: DSL Testing, Wireless, RF Signal Recording, Advanced Imaging, Ultrasound, Radar & Lidar,...