CompuScope 14100C is a 6U form factor CompactPCI card that can sample analog signals at speeds up to 100 MS/s with 14 bit resolution and store the data in the on-board memory.
CompuScope 14100C uses two monolithic sub-ranging A/D converters, each running at 50 MS/s, to provide a dual-channel simultaneous sampling rate of 50 MS/s.
In the single-channel mode the two ADCs are clocked in a ping-pong mode to achieve up to 100 MS/s sampling. An on-board crystal-controlled timing circuit ensures timebase accuracy and long-term thermal stability.
- 14 Bit Resolution
- 100 MS/s Sampling Single Channel
- 50 MS/s Simultaneous Sampling on 2 Channels
- Now available with up to 1 GigaSample On-Board Acquisition Memory
- 50 MHz Analog Bandwidth
- 63 dB Signal to Noise Ratio
- Multi-card Systems of up to 6 Channels at 100 MS/s or 12 channels at 50 MS/s
- Fast Data Transfer Rate to System RAM
- 6U CompactPCI/PXI Form Factor
- LabWindows/CVI Software Development Kit now available for Gage CompactPCI/PXI waveform digitizers
- Software Development Kits for C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW under Windows 98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP
- Applications Include: DSL Testing, 3G, High Quality Imaging, Disk Drive Testing, RADAR & RF Receivers.