CompuScope 82G is a single slot, PCI bus card capable of performing 8 bit A/D conversion at sampling rates up to 2 GS/s in one-channel mode and 1 GS/s in dual channel simultaneous mode.
The CompuScope 82G uses two monolithic A/D converters each running at 1 GS/s. In single-channel mode the two ADCs are clocked in a "ping-pong" mode to achieve up to 2 GS/s sampling. In dual channel mode, the two ADCs are clocked absolutely simultaneously to provide coherent sampling.
- 2 Billion Samples Per Second Digitization on one channel
- Simultaneous 1 GS/s Sampling on 2 channels
- Features Bus Mastering
- Features Multiple Record Including capture of Pre-trigger data
- 1.2 GHz Bandwidth
- Up to 16 Meg On-Board Acquisition Memory
- 45 dB Signal to Noise Ratio
- Variable Gain Input Amplifier
- Internal or External Clock & Trigger
- Supports PCI Bus Transfers
- Up to 8 Cards in a Master/Slave System for up to 8 Simultaneous channels at 2 GS/s and 16 channels at 1 GS/s
- Software Development Kits for C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW under Windows 98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP