CompuScope 82GC is a 6U form factor CompactPCI card that can sample analog signals at speeds up to 2 GS/s with 8 bit resolution and store the data in the on-board memory.
CompuScope 82GC uses two monolithic A/D converters, each running at 1 GS/s, to provide a dual-channel simultaneous sampling rate of 1 GS/s.
In the single-channel mode the two ADCs are clocked in a ping-pong mode to achieve up to 2 GS/s sampling. An on-board crystal-controlled timing circuit ensures timebase accuracy and long-term thermal stability.
- 2 Billion Samples Per Second Digitization on one channel
- Simultaneous 1 GS/s Sampling on 2 channels
- Up to 16 Meg On-Board Acquisition Memory
- Features Bus Mastering for Very Fast Data Transfers Features Multiple Recording for Even Faster Data Transfers - Including Capture of Pre-Trigger Data
- 8 Bit Resolution
- 6U CompactPCI/PXI Form Factor
- Up to 2 Cards in a Master/Slave System for up to 2 Simultaneous channels at 2 GS/s or 4 channels at 1 GS/s
- New! LabWindows/CVI Software Development Kit now available for Gage CompactPCI/PXI waveform digitizers
- Software Development Kits for C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW under Windows 98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP