CompuScope 8500 can sample one analog input at speeds up to 500 MS/s with 8 bit resolution and store the data in the very deep on-board memory.
The CompuScope 8500 uses a high-quality flash A/D converter which can digitize at 500 MS/s rate. In other words, a new sample is taken every 2 nanoseconds.
An on-board crystal-controlled timing circuit ensures timebase accuracy and long-term thermal stability of CompuScope 8500.
- 500 MS/s Sampling
- 8 Bit Resolution
- Up to 2 GigaSamples On-Board Acquisition Memory
- PCI Bus Card with Bus Mastering Capability
- Fast Data Transfer Rate to System RAM
- 250 MHz Bandwidth
- 44 dB SNR
- Up to 8 Cards in a Master/Slave System for up to 8 Simultaneous channels at 500 MS/s
- Software Development Kits for C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW under Windows 98/ME and Windows NT/2000/XP