The four models of the M2i.20xx series are designed for the fast and high quality data acquisition. Each of the up to four input channels has its own A/D converter and its own programmable input amplifier. This allows to record signals on all channels with 8 bit resolution without any phase delay between them. The inputs can be selected to one of seven input ranges by software and can be programmed to compensate an input offset of ±400% of the input range.
The extremely large on-board memory allows long time recording even with highest sampling rates. A FIFO mode is also integrated on the board. This allows to acquire data continuously for online processing in the PC or for data storage on hard disk.
The M2i.2020 offers the following features:
- 8 bit transient recorder
- 50 MS/s on two synchronous channels
- Often used for ultrasound applications
- Up to 4 GSample memory
- 7 input ranges between ±50 mV and ±5 V
- FIFO mode up to 225 MS/s sum samplerate
- Input offset up to ±400%
- Window/pulse width/re-arm/OR/AND trigger
- Automatic offset calibration
- Synchronisation to multi-board system possible
- 32 Bit PCI-X interface, compatible with 32/64 PCI and PCI-X
- Compatible with 3,3V and 5V PCI I/O-Voltage
- ABA mode available as an option