The M2i.40xx series is best suitable for applications that need high sampling rates as well as a maximum signal dynamic. These boards offer a resolution four times higher than 12 bit boards. On the M2i.40xx every channel has its own amplifier and A/D Converter. Each input channel can be adapted to a wide variety of signal sources. This is done by software selecting a matching input range, an input impedance and an individual input offset compensation. The user will easily find a matching solution from the six offered models. These versions are working with sampling rates of 20 MS/s or 50 MS/s and have one, two or four channels. They can also be updated to a multi-channel system using the synchronization option.
Data is written in the internal 32 MSample up to 2 GSample large memory. This memory can also be used as a FIFO buffer. In FIFO mode date can be transferred on-line directly into the PC-RAM or to hard disk.
The M2i.4030 offers the following features:
- 14 bit transient recorder
- One channel with 50 MS/s
- High dynamic range
- Up to 2 GSample memory
- 6 input ranges between ±200 mV and ±10 V
- FIFO mode up to 225 MB/s sum samplerate
- Input offset up to ±200%
- Window/pulse width/re-arm/OR/AND trigger
- Automatic offset calibration
- Synchronisation to multi-board system possible
- 32 Bit PCI-X interface, compatible with 32/64 PCI and PCI-X
- Compatible with 3,3V and 5V PCI I/O-Voltage
- Synchronous digital channels and ABA mode available as an option