The 4 models of the Spectrum MC.20xx series - MC.2020, MC.2021, MC.2030 and MC.2031 - are designed for fast and high quality data acquisition. Every of the up to four input channels has its own A/D converter and its own programmable input amplifier. This allows to record signals with 8 bit resolution without any phase delay between them. The inputs could be selected to one of seven input ranges by software and could be programmed to compensate an input offset of ±400% of the input range.
The extremely large on-board memory allows long time recording even with highest sampling rates. A FIFO mode is also integrated on the board. This allows to record data continuously and to process it in the PC or to store it to hard disk.
- 8 bit transient recorder
- 4 synchronous channels with seperate A/D
- 50 MS/s on 4 channels
- Up to 512 MSample memory
- 7 input ranges between ±50 mV and ±5 V
- FIFO mode up to 100 MS/s sum samplerate
- Input offset up to ±400%
- Automatic offset calibration
- Synchronisation to multi-board system possible
- 32 Bit CompactPCI 6U interface
- Compatible with 3,3V and 5V PCI I/O-Voltage