The MI.30xx series (incl. MI3026 Transient Recorder)offer a wide range of very fast 12 bit A/D converter boards for PCI bus. Due to the well-planned design these boards are available in several versions and different speed grades. That makes it possible for the user to find a individual solution.
These boards offer one to four channels with a maximum sampling rate of 200 MS/s. As an option 4 digital inputs per channel could be recorded synchronously. The installed memory of up to 256 MSample will be used for fast data recording. It can completely be used by the currently active channels. If using slower sampling rates the memory is switched to a FIFO buffer and data will be transferred online to the PC memory or to hard disk.
Several boards of the MI.xxxx series may be connected together by the internal standard synchronisation bus to work with the same time base.
- 12 bit transient recorder
- Fastest 12 bit A/D converter board
- 4 synchronous channels with separate A/D
- 50 Ms/s on 4 channels
- 100 MS/s on 2 channels
- 200 MS/s on one channel
- Up to 256 MSample memory
- 6 input ranges between ±200 mV and ±10 V
- FIFO mode up to 50 MS/s sum samplerate
- Input offset up to ±100%
- Automatic offset calibration
- Synchronisation to multi-board system possible
- 32 Bit PCI interface
- Compatible with 3,3V and 5V PCI I/O-Voltage